Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Outside Reading TWO

I am now at a point in the story where Bella and Edward and deeply in love and can't be apart. But the two are not tragically torn when a tracker vampire decides to hunt Bella. Edward has to say goodbye to her and leave her in the saftey of Jasper and Alice. Although I can't fully realte to this, it reminds me of the first time i can remeber being away from my mom for a whole week. I know she loved me unconditionally but her and my dad and my sisters had to go to California for a celebration with adults, including my Grandparents. I could not go because I was very sick. I missed her and I knew it drove her crazy to be apart from me, but she had to leave me at home because she knew it was best for me. The story also has began to get very suspensful and I predict that in the next few chapters Bella will find away to run away from the tracker, and her and Edward will run away to Canada or something, together and hide. The book is so good that I refuse to put it down, I can hardly wait to see what Bella's feight will be.

No comments: