Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Outside Reading Blog

I have began reading the book Twilight by Stephanie Mayer. As I read the first few pages I realized just how much the main character Bella is truly like me. I realized that she always tries to think of other first, and she is a naturally nurturing person. I am notice that Bella and I both can be shy when we first meet some, but open up quite easily after we have known that person for extended periods of time. I also realized some negative qualities about myself I can change through reading Twilight. I have began to notice just how persumpcious i am and quick to judge much like Bella is of Edward and his family also about everyone in small towns. I also have picked up on how stubborn Bella is, like when Edward always tries to help in the beginning of the novel, and although she wants his help she refuses. In reading this I can learn to listen to my heart more often and truly get to know people before i make any assumptions about them! This book is AMAZING.

No comments: