Sunday, January 4, 2009

Outside Reading EIGHTEEN

Today I read another short story in Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II called What I Wish I'd Known Sooner by Meredith Rowe. For my response I am going to choose a quote from the story and comment on it's significance. The quote I choose was "You never know when your making a memory." This quote jumped out at me for a couple reasons. One reason is because even if and we all have been in those awful situations where you are like why am I here? Well those situations eventually lead to memories and good times to laugh about! Another reason I liked this quote is because it also in a way says you never know something until you try it, even if it is awful it will be something to look back on and laugh about in a few years. This quote also showed me just how important memories are. Always cherish funny moment and never forget anything that makes you laugh! Those funny memories can really brighten a dull day! This was a great story with some awesome lessons and a great quote that really enlightened me. 

No comments: